Monitoring Colon Cancer
Navigating Care Library Resources
Colon Cancer Articles
- General Information About Colon Cancer
- Stages of Colon Cancer
- Treatment Option Overview
- Treatment of Stage 0 (Carcinoma in Situ)
- Treatment of Stage I Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage II Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage III Colon Cancer
- Treatment of Stage IV and Recurrent Colon Cancer
- To Learn More About Colon Cancer
- more Colon Cancer articles...
Helpful Colon Cancer Links
My name is Terry Carlson. I’m writing a memoir about my best friend’s amazing journey with cancer.
“In June of 2001 we were shopping and I began working on her again on how much fun we had whenever we’d go sailing with friends. If we had our own boat, the possibilities for adventure were endless. After all, two-thirds of the world is water. You love boats, you love the water, you love adventures – so what are we waiting for? I was so worked up, the words were flowing non-stop until she ab…Read more… Read more member experiences…
Recent Colon Cancer Discussions
Colon Cancer Groups
Colon Cancer Community Resources
Tips & Suggestions
Get the facts about your cancer diagnosis
Try to obtain as much basic and useful information as possible about your cancer diagnosis. Consider bringing a friend or family member with you to your first few doctor appointments. Wite down your questions and concerns beforehand and bring them with you. Sign up today to use the Prepare for Doctor Visit to help you with the questions to ask!